"With this series of statues my goal was to create cute poses and interactions between large monsters and endemic life, rather than typical attack poses seen elsewhere.
My goal is to represent all biomes seen in the current Monster Hunter generation (and maybe the next?!) where you'll get four monsters and a Hunter per map. Hopefully we'll be successful enough to cover all of World's and Iceborne's content and then go further beyond, it all depends on your kind support :-)
- Ricardo Clatworthy, Creative Director"
- Part of our Mosaic base line. No pegs or magnets in the feet or base. Free-form display on the base
- All bases are interchangeable with other pieces in the series
- Statue is 4"/10.16cm tall
- The base is 0.2"/5mm high
- Monster completely painted by hand, base with pad printing
- Copyright / IP: Capcom Co., Ltd.
- Creative Director: Ricardo Clatworthy
- 3D work / Sculptor: Leo Dolon Bustamante
- Painter / Color Master: Armando Aguiar, Francisco Aguiar