Miss Fuchi is a prolific and experienced fashion model whose appearance haunts those that gaze upon her… unique beauty. Her career seems to take a step up when she is cast in Iwasaki's indie movie production - needless to say the scriptwriter is also undoubtedly haunted by Fuchi’s deadly beauty - however there seems to be a problem: She is not the lead actress. No matter, soon they will all realize that she was born for the leading role - even you.
Our piece is inspired by key moments from Miss Fuchi’s story “Fashion Model”. The statue includes references for the indie movie production set - complete with a replica of the original 8mm camera used in the story - and even the iconic magazine that started it all! All of this is topped off with an exchangeable head that can switch between the terrifying and the horrifying, complete with an entirely different look for Fuchi inspired by the story “Rumors”.
Now… can you resist her beautiful and compelling grin?
- Resin Statue with parts in PVC/ABS
- 1/6 Scale
- 22cm / 8.7in (W) - 39.7cm / 15.6in (H) - 35.2cm / 13.8in (D)
- Copyright / IP: © JI/Asahi Shimbun Publications, The Junji Ito Collection Production Committee
- Creative Director: Soraia Pereira
- 3D work / Sculptor: Chrysanthi Lykousi & Rafael Espinosa Scheutzow
- Painter / Color Master: Armando Aguiar & Francisco Aguiar
- Multimedia Developer: Paulo Cardoso
- Communications Manager: Ka Wun Leung